- Share your favorite talks! If you like something, let people know via Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit, or just send an email. The share buttons across the site make it easy: Your social network is only one click away.
- Join the conversation. Add your own studied thoughts to the comments on TEDxCanberra. TEDx Talks are intended to spark ideas and spawn conversations. Help us by starting a discussion here or on your favorite social network.
- Approach us about hosting a TEDxCanberra Salon. These smaller events are usually held in your office, feature TED or TEDx videos, run about an hour (including conversation time) and focus on a single subject. You can use our contact form to reach us.
- If you’re a teacher, consider incorporating TEDxCanberra Talks into your courses. Distributed under a Creative Commons license, TEDx Talks are freely available for use in the classroom — just credit the source and don’t distort the speakers’ intended meaning.
- If you have a blog or website, begin a discussion around the TED and TEDx Talks that inspire you. If it’s a TEDxCanberra Talk, we’ll be especially excited!
- Get in touch. If you do any of the above with exciting results, tell us about it. Others can learn from your experience. Please contact us.
Note: We work hard to make sure TEDxCanberra always stands for great ideas and high-quality conversation. For that reason, we ask you not to use our logo or name for your own projects without our permission. If you’d like to use our logo or work with us, please get in touch with us, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping to spread great ideas!